Please click title to read entire list of guidelines. One new rule includes: Students with oral temp of 99.5-99.9 with ANY OTHER symptoms will be sent home from school and may NOT return until they have been fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medications. We will continue to send all students home with a temp of 100.0 or higher. Same 24 hour rule applies. Also keep in mind that if a student has been vomiting or having diarrhea (more than 1 time or one time each) they are to be sent home and may not return until they are also 24 hours free of either. Students with strep throat & pink eye must be on antibiotics 24 hours prior to returning as well as fever free for 24 hours. Students may not be at school with live lice.
North Harlem Elementary School Home
- 625 Approximate student population
- 1969 Year school was built
- 2019 Planned opening of new North Harlem Elementary school building
- 19 Just some of the outstanding programs and features
- 1st in the Golden Crayon for recycling efforts to benefit the Children’s Hospital of Georgia
- 5th Grade students participated in the county 4-H program